Discussion Board: Oil Drilling Limited Partnerships

A Discussion Board Community built by Investors for Investors To Discuss Oil & Gas Exploration Limited Partnership Programs

JULIE CULBRETH

This section is specifically set aside for potential or current investors in the Permian Basin Oil Limited Partnership. The Permian Basion Oil Limited Partnership is managed by Ryholland Fielder.
Forum rules
This forum is for investors who have questions or comments they wish to share with other fellow investors. Please be respectful to others. Foul language or offensive material will be deleted and user privileges will be revoked.

JULIE CULBRETH

Postby jack » Wed May 16, 2012 11:17 am

I was giving all this some thought and I think it is likely Ryholland will blow themselves up at some point soon and one way or another will probably cease to be in business.

Julie culbreth will likely move on and think she can put her behavior in this whole mess behind her and not suffer the consequences.

Julie Culbreth did not update her Linked in profile to include Ryholland or Energy Securities Inc. so likely she does not want the world to know she is working there.

Julie Culbreth and Ron Walblay have cut off communication with their investors and no investors have been able to communicate with them and have no idea what is happening with their investment money. They won't respond to messages or e-mails or answer telephone calls EVER. At least that is my experience and many other investors.
Last edited by jack on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jack

Re: JULIE CULBRETH

Postby RENEVATIO » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Let me shed some light on this situation. Yes Ryholland is going to blow up sooner than you think, however Ron Wablay has other companies which he is trying to have surface as we speak. Unfortunately for them they have been under investigation by FINRA & SEC for 2 years, RON WABLAY'S LICENSE IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED.

As for Julie she is not going anywhere she is making six figures, production and lots and lots of perks.
Not only have they been hiding and lying to investors they've been lying to FINRA, Julie has been hiding all sorts of documents from FINRA, to save Ron Walblay from going to prison.
She is a certified fraud examiner and compliance expert yet participates in ryholland schemes to defraud investors and lies to FINRA. She should have her licenses revoked, these are major violations and are truly a disgrace.

As for intentionally withholding the information that the Kansas wells were failures from investors so Ryholland would have more success selling Permian Basin units they did the exact same thing on the Permian Basin, they drilled 5 dry holes then did a second deal with 7 wells also all dry holes.
What Ron Wablay does is films the small amounts of oil that come out of the ground, does a little photo shop and tells you on camera how wonderful it looks and how promising it is. He did it with Kansas wells, he did it with Permian's 5 wells and he did it with the last 7 wells ALL DRY HOLES, he is without a doubt the
KING OF DRY HOLES.

Here's something else he did, he drilled 13 dry holes on the same SNYDER DEALES LEASE IN WEST TEXAS,
while charging investors with the same acquisition fee of hundreds of thousands of dollars to drill where he knows there is no oil. HOW MANY DRY HOLES DOES IT TAKE TO REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO OIL.

Dont worry everybody out there who has been riped off by Ron Wablay & Julie Culbreth their end is nigh,
the government will soon be closing in and Ron Wablay & Julie Culbreth and they will be far away from investors behind bars where they belong.
RENEVATIO

Postby Frank W » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 am

I've been following this Ryholland Fielder and Ron Walblay situation closely for a long time and I think there may be a lot that is inaccurate in that last post by RENEVATIO.

I could be wrong but I think Julie Culbreth is no longer working for Ryholland Fielder. They appear to have a new investor relations person named Lauren Coyne. See Linked in post below.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lauren-coyne/56/993/bba

Also, Julie Culbreth appears to have posted her resume many places on the web looking for employment so those two items together make me think she is no longer with Ryholland.

On another point, Permian Basin was a seven well program not a five well program. Also, like I said I've been following this closely and I have not found a new Ryholland Fielder / Ron Walblay program since Permian Basin except one that was just registered with the SEC seeking to raise $4,900,000 under a new company called Oil Field Finders Inc. that likely has not started drilling yet.

There could be a lot of smoke and mirrors and misdirection going on and maybe I am wrong - But if I am right, I would urge anyone posting on this or any other forum to please stick to the exact truth where you have a high degree of confidence in your accuracy and avoid conjecture and speculation.

Justice will not be served if we lose credibility and throw any investigators off on a wild goose chase. So if all the stuff in RENEVATIO's post is true and I am wrong, please provide supporting information like the name of the second seven well program name etc...

Finally - do you have evidence the Snyder Seale Lease had 13 dry holes - I cannot find that many drilled wells on that lease on the texas railroad commission web site and i don't think there have been any wells drilled there except for the ones in Basin, Basin HV and Permian Basin.
Frank W

Postby RENEVATIO » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 am

There is a Permian 2 and yes I do have all the evidence and it has been given to the proper authorities.
Ron Walblay will never raise another dime and justice will soon be served.
As for Julie she is a part of the fraud, she never admited to working for Ron Wablay but we know different.
RENEVATIO

Postby Steven T. » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 am

I agree with Renevatio, there is a Permian I & II, as for an oil field finder there is an SEC filling however, it has nothing to do with Ron Wablay. I do hope they do the right thing, this man has taken so much money from investors and drilled so many dry holes, its ridiculous something does need to be done and quickly.
Steven T.

Postby Frank W » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:34 am

Fair Enough - If this is true thenI hope Ron and Julie are stopped soon.

I guess oil field finder is not him - I was not certain - just a guess.

It appears Steven T and renevatio have a lot more info than me.
Last edited by Frank W on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank W

Postby Charles » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:57 am

Yes Frank they are correct, I worked for Ron the first 2 weeks in September, I still haven't got paid.
Found it as a TOTAL SCAM. Everything is fake and phony. Julie Culbreth is still working there, their busy preparing for some case against the government, I know I saw them with all their boxes of documents.
As for Lauren she's the secretary, she sits in the front office answering phones, she hasn't replaced Julie.
Ron Walbly is the biggest crook I ever meet. He loves to rip people off, he lives for it. He moved to Florida to prey on rich old people. He is by far the shadiest guy I've ever met. (and he knows it)

So after 2 weeks I quit because I don't want to be associated with those people. Or ruin my reputation working for criminals. Needless to say Ron Walbly didn't pay me for my 2 weeks of work, it's not alot of money only $1200, but still I worked and never got paid. RON WALBLY IS THE BIGGEST CROOK IN FLORIDA!!!
If anyone is looking for him he's at 3000 NE 30th Place Suite 200 FT. Lauderdale, FL. 33306 # 754-200-6969
Better hurry I dont Know how much longer their going to be there.
Charles

Postby Frank W » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm

I see Thomas Equels just withdrew as counsel in the Palm Beach County civil case Ron filed against his former employees. That's the thrid attorney to represent Ron in that case and subsequently withdraw as counsel.

Case number 502011CA014867XXXXMB look it up for yourself.

Mr. Equels is a very powerful, highly connected attorney from what I've researched. Even was an applicant for a US Attorney post from what I remember reading.
Last edited by Frank W on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Frank W

Postby Steven T. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:07 pm

I concur, no need to look it up, it definitely can't be good losing someone of that stature. What does that tell you three attorneys droping him, what's wrong with this picture? It implies the poor bastard has no case.

This is all coming to end and all rats shall drown.
Steven T.

Postby Pilgrims » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:22 am

The investors will always keep this topic front and center on the internet by posting the TRUTH for the world to see.
Last edited by Pilgrims on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pilgrims

Postby MONTANA » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:39 am

She has DADDY ISSUES, as for her future she has no future, she through it all out the window when she decided to work for Ron. She cared more about aggrandizing her lifestyle, you have to remember she came from nothing, growing up with nothing so when Ron came along [pushing 60], [ with his porcelain veneer smile and too much plastic surgery] and cheap crocodile shoes in need of help she saw the window of opportunity, her future was knocking at the door, her meal ticket. RON THE CON MAN WAS HERE.

She wanted the easy job stay in one town, with lots of perks from the con man. Thought it would be OK to lie to FINRA AND THE INVESTORS, I dont think so.

The bottom line is she has no business being a FRAUD EXAMINER and very soon her licenses will be revoked
just like Ron's. Ron will never be allowed to sell another investor and frankly belongs in prison with all the other PONZI SCHEMERS. I have no sympathy for either one of them as they didn't give a damn about me or my money. They should both ROT IN HELL.
MONTANA

Postby MORS OMN TYR » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 am

I have been posting on RIPOFF REPORT, I AM MORS OMNIBUS TYRANNIS AND I AM THE CURE TO THE DISEASE CALLED RON WABLAY & JULIE CULBRETH

I am their worst nightmare, they never dealt with anyone like me before but they will now. They will never roll another investor again. My mission will be to make sure that Ron NEVER EVER sells another oil & gas deal again, as for Julie she will never work as a fraud examiner again. Perhaps when she gets out of prison she can get a job at her husbands crappy restaurant.

Ron has gone through 3 lawyers not one has taken his case against his ex-employees who alledgedly stole from him. Its all a farce he's the one who did the stealing but tried to cover it up as his employees did it.

He has been going to shows for years raising money and drilling dry holes, stealing from the public, he isn't capable of anything else, he's a swindler, a buffoon and now its all over those days are behind him, he will never swindle another investor again. YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT THIEF.
MORS OMN TYR

Postby Sam » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 pm

I have been following what has been said about Ron & julie for a while now and It's very disconcerting to me.
I never knew all these things about them, when Ron sold me 200k worth of dry holes, I was upset but that was the end of it, I am a season pro. No matter how rich one is, 200k is still hard to stomach. But reading all these posts, I must say pisses me off. I didn't realize he was such a con man and being investigated by the SEC thats pretty bad.

When he sold me he sure did put on a dog and pony show for me, told me about how he had these great leases and bla bla bla. What did I get? $100 checks a month, certain months I dont even get checks.

At first I tried calling Julie and Ron but they were always out of the office from desk, Julie didn't even have a voice mail, as matter a fact Ron's voice mail doesn't even have a message on it. What kind of a business man doesn't have a personal recording on his cell phone.

Well no use crying over spilled milk, you got me Ron for 200k, shame on you.

I sincerely hope that if everything that has been said about you is true, that you do get what's coming to you. I hear they have tennis in prison you can practice your back hand. Karma is a bitch
Sam

Postby Frank W » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 am

*** post content removed by author ***
Last edited by Frank W on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Frank W

Postby MORS OMN TYR » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:45 pm

This is not revenge, I'm ending their carreer's as swindlers
I've giving the authorities THE SEC / FINRA / IRS
all the evidence they need to make their case.

Abraham also said "oh lord deliver my enemies on to me,
that i may sever their limbs and cast their living bodies
upon a pile of flaming dung."

THE TRUTH SHALL SET ME FREE, SO HELP ME GOD
MORS OMN TYR

The Truth Hurts

Postby TheTruthHurts » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TheTruthHurts on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 am, edited 20 times in total.
TheTruthHurts

Postby Ddb » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:58 pm

I just googled Julie's name and I don't think she I'll ever pass a background check again. Funny, wonder how many lives she's ruined? ... gotta love Karma!
I was reading her bio on Bigsite. It seems she stated she started her own consulting firm in 2011. What a great way to get around saying she is a paid employee of Ron Walblay and his many companies! I guess she started this after she pulled her license with Ron's company in the summer of 2011. But wait ... I just did a quick search and she doesn't have a business license for her "consulting company." Hmmm ... Must be an oversight.

These two will lie and say anything. They couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it. Julie IS a paid employee of Ron!

Stop the deception!!!
Ddb

Return to Permian Basin Oil Limited Partnership